In this episode we talk with Agnieszka Plonka about libertarianism in Poland and also about the case of Kelthuz, an anarcho-capitalist punk/metal artist who got sentenced by a judge because of the lyrics of this song. Kelthus makes also radio: check it out here
The Dutch king, you know, that fellow in his golden chariot who is waving all the time with his hand, wants us to participate, so Lente Man did it by putting a BBQ set in the middle of the street and call it the Participation BBQ. Henk will tell us everything about this event.
And we have also the gold, silver and bitcoinrate, the national debt and the human fertility index
In the news part of the show we talk about:
– Douwe Egberts has to close shops
– Parlementarians don’t want to read the budget
– New sanctions against Russia
– Make your friendship legal in Amsterdam
– Dutch regulations are too narrow according to EU
– City counsel Reusel wants to rob more from the people
Every Sunday on 5 PM there is a new episode of Vrijheid Radio on Revolution FM Europe
Incase you missed the broadcast, you can listen it at our archive on Mixcloud.
The Short version: http://www.mixcloud.com/johanjongepier/vrijheid-radio-s02e37/
The Long Version: http://www.mixcloud.com/johanjongepier/vrijheid-radio-s02e37-long-version/